Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chiropractors

I told some about the chiropractor offices I visited yesterday.   One was busy so I couldn’t talk to him and another was closed, but they are on my list.  : )
 
One I did get to talk to and when he asked what was in my packets, I mentioned Garcinia Cambogia and he said, “That’s huge!   Sure we’ll put your packet here.”    Both he and his secretary had heard Dr. Oz talk about it. 
 
All I did was make up long plastic sleeves that hold either 14 sticks for $30 or 7 sticks for $20.   I split the profit with them.   I told them I am a resident of Morgan Hill and trying to get the word out in the town about a new product:  Weight-loss coffee.   That was when I first walked in and he was in the adjoining room and he came out into the reception area and he said:  “Weight-loss coffee??”    (He is thin, by-the-way)  We all know that chiropractors are into healthy things and natural things, so that is a good prospecting source. 
 
Today he called me and said, “You know that packet of coffee samples you brought here yesterday?   We sold them.  Bring more!”   He talked about displaying it there, etc.   I said, “Maybe you’ll be my business partner and he said, “there ya go!”    So we’ll see!  

1 comment:

  1. Great! Definitely plan to duplicate that asap. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete