Saturday, February 8, 2014

Maria wanted more coffee

Out in the drizzle and dark I went this evening because my new friend, Maria, at Images Hair Salon was out of the samples I'd given her of the coffee to try and wanted more.  (I wrote about her this past week when I went to a couple salons)   She wanted me to sell it cheaper but I persevered and charged her the retail price.  I told her if she had a debit or credit card, I'd bring my Android tablet and set up her account and she'd get it cheaper, but she doesn't like to use credit cards; her husband doesn't want her to.  In fact her husband was down at the Catholic Church and that is why she wanted me to come right away since he was gone.

She said she really likes the coffee and isn't hungry for hours and feels good.  She is sensitive to many things but not to Javita's coffee.  At first she was drinking half a stick of coffee, but now she is craving a whole stick and loving it!   She had me bring also a copy of our paper that tells what each herb does and wanted a couple sticks of the green tea to try too.  

She promised that the next time she'll use a debit or credit card and have it delivered to her door.  : ) 

I asked about her son getting some as she'd told me how large he is, but she said "I want him to buy his own!"   In other words, he isn't going to get into her stash!!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's great! Good work....exciting! I need to have a plan for salons. Keep us posted on how it goes. Hopefully it's just the first of many.

    ReplyDelete