Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Here is the Facebook response to Susanna's question regarding elevated liver enzymes

My only response is my personal results. High liver enzymes is sign of a distraught liver. I highly doubt this person drank coffee and then did a liver panel. The only reason for checking liver enzymes is when people are on medications that must be monitored or when they are sick and the health of the liver is in question. This person had something going on previously. This coffee has helped me in numerous ways and I spoke with a biophysicist who understands garcinia and feels it is crucial for many ailments. For me, for what its worth, my liver is a much happier liver since I started drinking burn. Tablets also have fillers and other issues that bind them together. I just don't see this herb being behind this test result. Again, just my opinion. As someone seriously struggling with my health I do not defend this coffee simply because I am in this company. I am in this company because the garcinia changed the course of my health, has given me hope and allows me to put up a much better battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment